Report Coverage and Highlights
- Report discusses the overall economic condition in Europe and analyzes Current electricity production, consumption and trade Trends and projects future economic growth and energy demand and supply.
- European gas market is evaluated in detail with Current demand and supply scenario and future projection for the same.
- Importance of Russian gas supply is analyzed with emphasis on European imports and estimates for future Russian production and export. Role of Gazprom is also looked into in detail.
- Natural gas demand and supply Trends and import dependency are examined for leading European Countries and future recommendations are presented. Countries analyzed include Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Also discussed is the situation in Countries that are highly dependent on Russian Natural gas supplies. These include Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
- Issues like monopolistic attitude of Gazprom, geopolitical disturbance in the region and rising costs are discussed in detail to highlight the Importance of Europe looking elsewhere for gas supplies.
- In-depth evaluation of alternative supply options is presented along with our recommendations for future choices.